Blog Archive

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I know you all are wanting to see pictures, but...

We still don't have internet at our apartment! So, a lengthy update and pictures will have to wait. But, we are doing well! Right now I (Ferial) am typing to you from our new place of work, the Pyeongtaek Youth Community Center, and we are loving it. We've completely adjusted to the time zone by now, but we still can't seem to get used to the humidity, it's crazy! Our friends and our new "Center Family" have been so kind and welcoming to us; we are so grateful for their blessings. Also, our apartment is coming together quite nicely. Our apartment is wonderful, just the right size for us and everything is brand new and trendy. We love it. It's starting to feel like home.

So, that's it for now, I know it's not much, but I just wanted to let you all know that we are doing very well. We have to rush off to a "Center Family" dinner, but I promise there will more updates soon!
Love.

No comments: